To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required, with or without reasonable accommodation for a disability.
Education, Skills and/or Experience:
· Positive attitude at all times and a willingness to learn
· Good Mechanical Intuition
· Willingness to work on, and troubleshoot, electrical equipment (up to 480v)
· Self-motivated and able to thrive without direction from supervisor
· Ability to thrive in high pressure situations without showing signs of frustration or getting upset
· Good organizational skills and willingness to complete required paperwork such as repair reports, timesheets, etc.
· Excellent Communication and People skills
· General competency with computers and specific experience with email, MS Excel and MS Word are required
· Any machining or welding experience is a plus
Physical and Mental:
· Ability to stand/walk for an entire work day.
· Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
· Hand/eye coordination, manual dexterity
· Ability to communicate effectively both verbally, and in writing, in EnglishAbility & Willingness to wear Personal Protective Equipment as required to perform duties safely or as directed