Vinson is a leading distributor of industrial process control, pressure protection, control systems, and services in the southwest region of the US including North, East, West Texas, Oklahoma, Western Arkansas, and New Mexico.
This position is for the role of a Warehouse Worker who is responsible for ensuring the highest degree of internal and external customer service. This position will be assisting Warehouse and Assembly responsibilities, but could include additional duties as individual experience and company requirements evolve.
No matter the setting, or the location, it will require a “team first” attitude.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required, with or without reasonable accommodation for a disability.
Education, Skills and/or Experience:
· UPS Worldship and FedEx Manager experience.
· Ability to drive Forklifts (stand up and sit down)
· Positive attitude at all times and a willingness to learn
· Self-motivated and able to thrive without direction from supervisor
· Ability to thrive in high pressure situations without showing signs of frustration or getting upset
· Good organizational skills and willingness to complete required paperwork
· Excellent Communication and People skills
· General competency with computers experience with email, MS Excel and MS Word are a plus
Physical and Mental:
· Ability to stand/walk for an entire work day.
· Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
· Hand/eye coordination, manual dexterity
· Ability to communicate effectively both verbally, and in writing, in English