- Purposes and Certain Terms
- “we”, “our”, “us” and “Vinson” means Vinson Process Controls Company, LP, a Texas limited partnership, and its affiliates;
- “you” and “your” means a user of the website; and
- website means the website at http://www.vinsonprocess.com and its subdomains.
If you choose to use this website, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation with this Policy. The personal information that we collect is used for providing and improving our service to you. We will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this Policy.
- Log Data
We want to inform you that whenever you visit this website, we may collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
- Service Providers
Personally Identifiable Information is any information that concerns you individually and could permit someone to contact you, for example, your name, address, telephone/fax number, email address or any information you submit to us that identifies you individually.
This website will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it. You can visit and browse the website without revealing personally identifiable information about yourself. Therefore, if you do not want us to obtain any personally identifiable information about you, please do not submit it to us.
Alternatively, you may choose to disclose personally identifiable information about yourself, which may be maintained as described below. The website may collect personally identifiable information about you by methods such as the following:
- Registration Forms – If you are offered the opportunity to enter a promotion, to become a registered user of the website, or to opt-in to receive Vinson information through another site or through e-mail, you must apply by completing and submitting the registration form on the website. This form requires certain personally identifiable information that may include, without limitation, your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, areas of interest, product usage, and/or a unique individual password.
- Transactions and Activity – If you become a registered user or if you conduct transactions through the website, we will collect information about the transactions in which you engage while on the website and your other activity on the website. This information may include, without limitation, areas of the website that you visit, transaction type, content that you view, download or submit, transaction amount, payment, and billing information as well as the nature, quantity and price of the goods or services you exchange and the individuals or entities with whom you communicate or transact business.
- Email and other voluntary communications – You may also choose to communicate with us through email, via the website, by telephone, in writing, or through other means. We collect the information in these communications, and such information may be personally identifiable.
We may use the personally identifiable information collected through the website primarily for such purposes as: helping to establish and verify the identity of users; opening, maintaining, administering and servicing users’ accounts or memberships; processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending related communications; providing services and support to users; improving the website, including tailoring it to users’ preferences; providing users with product or service updates, promotional notices and offers, and other information about Vinson and its affiliates; responding to your questions inquiries, comments and instructions; and maintaining the security and integrity of its systems.
- Disclosure of Information
We do not provide personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties for their use in marketing directly to you. We may use unaffiliated companies to help maintain and operate the website or for other reasons related to the operation of our business, and those companies may receive your personally identifiable information for that purpose. We may also disclose personally identifiable information about you in connection with legal requirements, such as in response to an authorized subpoena, governmental request or investigation, or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To assist with website maintenance;
- To assist us in analyzing how our website used.
We want to inform our website users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information, if you have provided it. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
- External Links
The website may contain links to other websites not maintained or related to us. These links are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with the website, Vinson or its affiliates.
We have not reviewed any or all of the sites hyper-linked to or from the website and you agree that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. We make no representations or warranties, either express or implied, in relation to the goods or services received from these links, the content, completeness or accuracy of these links, or the sites hyper-linked to the website.
We do not endorse third-party sites hyper-linked to the website and if you access any such websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Choice/Opt Out
To provide service to you, we may send you communications related to your transactions, security or the administration of its website. From time to time, we may also wish to send you other messages or updates about the website, Vinson, our affiliates, or their promotions and other activities. If you do not wish to receive non-transaction/security related communications from us, please notify us via the Contact Us page. If you do not wish to receive promotions in the future, please click the “unsubscribe” link on any promotional email you receive from us.
- Intellectual Property Rights
The intellectual property rights in the website and copyright in all material stored, displayed and accessible on the website is either owned by Vinson or duly licensed by Vinson from third parties. All such rights are reserved.
- Governing Law